Did you know that hailstorms have caused more than $25 million in insurance damage across Colorado in just the last 10 years? When bad storms strike, the local experts at Trek Contracting will be there to get your property back in top shape.
With over 55 years of combined experience under our belt, we specialize in the inspection, documentation, and management of roof insurance claims in Aurora. The process may seem overwhelming, but it can actually be broken down into three easy steps…
- Contact a Roofing Team: The first step of any successful roofing project is finding the right team for your project. If you’re a property owner in Aurora, that team is at Trek Contracting. For starters, we’ll make sure you have sufficient grounds to file a storm damage insurance claim.
- Schedule a Free Appointment: One of our HAAG-certified roof inspectors will come to your home for a comprehensive roof assessment to provide proper documentation to ensure you are complete covered throughout the entire process.
- Meet Your Adjuster: One of our roofing experts will be by your side during your Aurora insurance claims adjustment to help you advocate for the most comprehensive coverage. Our goal is to ensure you get the most out of your insurance damage plan.
Make Your Project a Breeze with Our Hail Damage Company in Arvada, CO
When it comes to dealing with hail damage, there’s no one better to have on your side than the local Aurora roofers at Trek Contracting. As a full-service roof replacement company, we can handle every aspect of your restoration project, including the hail damage roof insurance claim process.
Dealing with hail damage in Colorado isn’t exactly surprising, but that doesn’t make it any less of a pain. If you suspect you’re in need of hail damage repairs for your Colorado home, get in touch with our experts right away. Not too sure what to look for? Here are some common signs:
- Shingle Bruises or Indentations in a Spot Pattern
- Round Divots on the Edges of Shingles
- Missing Shingle Granules in Distinct Round Shape
- Dents on Roof Vents, Gutters, or Cars
- Cracked or Broken Skylights
- Cracks on Wood Shingles or Clay/Slate Tiles
High-Quality Insurance Claims for Wind Damage in Arvada, CO
Another type of roof damage you may not think about right away is wind damage. Luckily, Trek Contracting is a professional Aurora wind damage company! Our crew can help with all wind damage repairs as well as guide you through the wind damage roof insurance claims process.
A wind damaged roof can reveal itself in a variety of ways, but here are a few things you should look for, so you know when to give us a call for an insurance claim for wind damage to your roof:
- Missing/Curling Shingles
- Worn-Off Granules
- Creased/Bent Shingles
- Exposed Underlayment
- Signs of Roof Cracking
Start Planning with a Free Consultation with Our Aurora Roofing Company Today
At Trek Contracting, our goal is to make your Aurora roofing project simple and stress-free. Between our premium roofing products, efficient installations, and top-rated insurance claim care, we’ve got you covered from start to finish.
If you’re ready to start planning your renovation, get in touch with our experts to learn more or fill out our online form to get a free project estimate today.